This contest is suspended until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience
Refunds will be made to all those who entered
Portland Songwriters Association is excited to offer this opportunity for songwriters to showcase their lyrical talents. Quarterly contest winners will be published in our newsletter, featured on the PSA website, will receive a free PSA tshirt and decal, and $35 CASH. Contest will be judged by PSA’s board of directors.
Entry Rules: Quarterly Contest, next deadline:
1. Submit as many entries as you’d like. Include lyrics and fee for each entry, along with an entry form, or a notecard with name, address, phone, email, and song title(s). Fee is $5 per entry for PSA members, $10 per for nonmembers.
2. Contest is open to any lyricist.
3. No categories are specified for this contest.
4. Entries submitted by mail must be postmarked by deadline above. Online entries must be submitted by midnight on that date. Entries received after deadline will be entered in the next quarter’s contest. PSA cannot be responsible for misdirected or lost entries.
5. Entries will not be returned. Winners will be notified by email or phone.
6. Writer(s) retain all rights to songs submitted. Entrants agree by submission that if their lyrics win or receive honorable mention, PSA reserves the right to reprint lyrics for nonprofit promotional purposes.
7. Proceeds from the contest will go towards prizes and to help fund future PSA sponsored activities. PSA is non-profit.
8. By nature of creative work, evaluation of the entries is subjective. The opinions of the judges are final.
9. Entries that do not comply with contest rules and requirements will not be accepted.
10. Entries may not infringe on any existing copyright or rights of a third party. Entrant agrees to release PSA from liability for copyright infringement of any entry submitted by that entrant.
Questions? Email: email@example.com